General conditions of Best Trading Belgium
This website is the property of Best Trading Belgium
Kleine Tapuitstraat 14-16 , 8540 DEERLIJK
Phone: +32 56 213 867
Contact: Monday to Friday from 0900hrs till 1600hrs
Company Number: BTW BE0848077334
IBAN (for international transfers): BE97 3631 2808 9449 BIC/ SWIFT: BBRUBEBB
The General Conditions as stated here, apply to all products offered for sale on the Best Trading Belgium shop and for all deliveries. Every order implies the general conditions of sale are accepted.
Only Belgian Law applies to the General Conditions of Best Trading Belgium.
Purchase and payment
- The agreement between Best Trading Belgium and the buyer is realised as soon as the buyer has accepted the conditions made by Best Trading Belgium and agreed with them. The lack of a traditional signature does not affect the obligatory character of the offer and its acceptation.
- Best Trading Belgium has the right to refuse an order to subject it to extra conditions, for instance for huge orders, orders placed by minors, when the order procedures have not been completely executed or when previous orders have caused problems.
- Best Trading Belgium will always confirm the order by e-mail. As long as a confirmation e-mail has not been received by the customer, the order is not valid.
- Payment of products bought at Best Trading Belgium can exclusively be made by money transfer or one of the other available methods of payment.
- The seller remains the owner of the goods till payment has been completed.
- To guarantee safe online payment and the safety of your personal data, transactions are sent over the Internet locked and secured by SSL technology. To execute payment through SSL, no extra software is needed.
- When payment is not made in due time, Best Trading Belgium has got the authority to cancel the agreement immediately or to delay (further) delivery of the goods till full payment has been made.
- The General conditions and the confirmation mails are always stated in the language of the website.
Delivery and time of delivery
- The delivery times stated by Best Trading Belgium are approximately correct but are not ultimate deadlines. The ultimate delivery time is 30 days after receiving the order, except when payment is made by transfer: in this case the ultimate delivery time is 30 days after receiving the payment.
- In the case of temporary unavailability of a product, we will clearly indicate when it will be available again.
- As soon as the goods have been delivered at the delivery address, the risk concerning these products is the purchaser’s responsibility.
- For deliveries abroad the general conditions can be different.
- Best Trading Belgium delivers in the following countries: Belgium, the Netherlands, France ,Germany,…
- Deliveries are made exclusively through a courier service, unless,previous to the agreement, another way of delivery was agreed upon.
- You will be informed about shipping and delivery costs before your purchase is confirmed. If shipping costs cannot be calculated automatically, this will be mentioned and /or an estimation of the shipping costs will be forwarded.
- We provide as accurately as possible information, images, oral information, price quotes concerning the goods offered and the main characteristics of the goods given by phone or e-mail.. Best Trading Belgium does not accept responsiblity for advice it has provided, printing errors on the website or technical information provided by suppliers or manufacturers.
- For every product availabilty is mentioned. Best Trading Belgium tries to provide correct information, yet it can occur that goods cannot be delivered, due to unintentional wrong stock data or goods that can’t be delivered by the suppliers. In such a case Best Trading Belgium will contact you as soon as possible and offer you a solution.
- The products offered by Best Trading Belgium comply with legal standards and can be sold online.
- Possibly Best Trading Belgium includes in its website links to other sites that could be interesting or informative for the visitor. These links are of an exclusively informative nature. Best Trading Belgium is not responsible for the contents of these sites, nor for its use.
Time for reflection and returns (Law on buying by mail order)
- The Belgian Bill of Law on Commercial Practice, the Information and Protection of the Customer of April 12 2010.
- The goods must be returned undamaged, unused and unopened (in their original packaging) at the very latest 14 days after delivery. The shipping date is the control date. All documentation, certificates of guarantee and packing materials must be added to the return shipment, as well as the number of your bank account. The purchaser pays the shipping costs of the returned goods. Understamped or not stamped shipments are always refused and will be sent back to the purchaser.
- Best Trading Belgium returns the complete amount of the purchase, including shipping costs, within 30 days after the goods have been returned. If goods have not been returned in accordance with the conditions of the right to cancel, the amount of the purchase including the shipping costs, will not or not completely be returned. The product , in this case, remains your property. On your demand the goods can be sent back to you on the condition of payment of the shipping costs.
- - Exceptions on the conditions stated here:
- When a product was made or changed especially for you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 calendar days does nor apply.
- This also applies to perishables, cds, dvds, software, cd-roms or other similar products of which the seal has been broken or the packaging opened.
- Repayment is not possible when a product has been worn or is damaged in any other way.
- - Goods must be returned to the following address:
Conditions of warranty
- Best Trading Belgium applies the official conditions of warranty as stated by its suppliers. These are different for every brand and will always be mentioned when a purchase is made.
- Dealing with warranty will always be the responsiblity of Best Trading Belgium, except for the shipping costs the consumer has made to return the product.
- The customer is obliged to control the goods thoroughly immediately after receiving them. He has to control whether the goods are conform to the agreement:
- Have the correct goods been delivered?
- Do the delivered goods comply with the agreed quality specifications, or –if no specifications were made – to the standards that can be expected for normal use of the goods?
- When a clear, manifest fault is found it must be reported to Best Trading Belgium within 7 working days after delivery.
- A hidden fault must be reported within 2 working days after discovering it, in writing by e-mail. This must happen at the latest 2 months after delivery of the products.
- The costs for returning the goods that do not comply with the description of the offer will be borne by Best Trading Belgium.
Circumstances beyond our control
- These are all external causes, anticipated or not, and on which Best Trading Belgium cannot exert any influence, yet which make it impossibly for Best Trading Belgium to meet its commitments.
- Best Trading Belgium has the right to appeal to ‘Circumstances beyond our control’ if the circumstances that make it impossible to meet its commitments occur after xxxgrroup should have met its commitments.
- In such a situation delivery and other obligations of Best Trading Belgium are cancelled. If this period is longer than 8 weeks, both parties can undo the agreement, without any obligation of compensation.
- Before settling the bill you are notified of the price of the goods. All prices are in euro and exclude VAT, Shipment costs are mentioned separately.
- Agreeing a price with the customer does not omit the right of Best Trading Belgium to raise the price.
- Offers are valid as long as the goods are in stock.
- If a price is risen after the agreement was made, the customer can cancel the agreement, independently from the percentage of the raise.
- A personal offer has a validity of 2 weeks, unless another period has been stated on the offer
Rights of intellectual ownership
The contents of this site, including brands, logos, drawings, data, names of products or companies, texts, images etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Best Trading Belgium or third parties who own the rights.
Questions and complaints
- Complaints and disputes must be made within 7 days after delivery. If a complaint is accepted our liability is limited to exchanging the goods. The liability of the seller is limited to the amount paid for every order.
- Best Trading Belgium will deal with questions or complaints within the reasonable period of 7 calendar days.
- Exclusively Belgian Law applies on all offers and agreements, without giving effect to any principles of law.
- All disagreements originated by offers or deals made by Best Trading Belgium shall be filed only before the authorized Court of Justice at Kortrijk, unless an imperative statutory provision indicates another jurisdiction as authorized.
Limitation of the liability
The information on the website has got a general character. It has not been adapted to personal or specific circumstances and therefore cannot be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the customer.
Best Trading Belgium makes every possible effort to provide correct, accurate and up-to-date information. In spite of these efforts inaccuracies can occur in the information. provided on the website. If the information is inaccurate or if parts of the information is unavailable on the website, Best Trading Belgium will do its utmost to rectify this without delay.
However, Best Trading Belgium cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused by the information on this site.
If you find inaccuracies in the information provided by this site you can contact the administrator.
The contents of this site, including the links, can be adapted, changed or completed without previous announcement. Best Trading Belgium cannot guarantee the good operation of this site and cannot be held responsible for a bad operation, temporarily unavailability of the site, or for any damage caused by access to, or use of the website.
Best Trading Belgium van never be held responsible directly or indirectly for damage caused by the use of this site or other sites, especially as a consequence of links or hyperlinks, including all loss, interruption of work, damage to programmes and other computer system data, machinery programmes or other of the user.
The website can contain hyperlinks to sites or pages of third parties or refer to these indirectly. Putting the links to these sites or pages does not imply any approval of their contents.
Best Trading Belgium clearly states it has got no control over the characteristics of these sites and can never be held responsible for the contents or the characteristics of them, nor for any damage caused by using them.